Monday, April 29, 2019

Tony Vincente Gives Us Career Updates!



Born and raised in New York, Tony Vincente, CEO and President of Rossario George, developed a love for all things couture at an early age thanks to his mother and sister. Tony dreamed of being a designer and showing his passion for design to the world. In 2017 this dream was realized with the unveiling of the Seattle- based Fashion House Rossario George Fashion.

Describe yourself in three sentences. I am fashion designer and CEO of lifestyle brand Rossario George as well as a social media influencer know as the Fashionable Foodie!  I am extremely hard working and in addition to running my own business, I am a small business consultant, helping other small businesses grow using marketing and social media strategies tested and used by Fortune 500 companies that I worked with over the years.
Tell us about your childhood. I had a good childhood. My mother and sister were supportive of creativity and encouraged me to be who I wanted to be.
How would you describe your upbringing in a few sentences? How did this
effect
your adulthood? I was introduced to high-fashion at a young age and it stuck with me to this very day. I knew I wanted to be in the fashion industry but didn't know were to even begin, I am grateful for Shop Vida who asked me to be a designer for them in 2017. It helped me gain the understanding I needed to step into the industry and was the catalyst for the creation of Rossario George.
What motivates you to succeed? My partner, my pup kids and the memory of my Mother.
Advice for others seeking inspiration? Don't let anyone stop you from achieving what you feel you want to achieve. Success is not often easy but if you have belief in yourself there is no barrier strong enough to hold you back.
Tell us your definition of a "win" and a "loss"? A win is you waking up day after day. A loss is the opposite. I guess in truth as long as you are blessed with another day there is no real losses. Every single day creates new opportunities. Acknowledge that and seize your day.
If you could change something about your past, would you? I would not change a thing. For good and bad, the actions of  my past defined who I am today and I am truly proud of the individual I am today.
Sum up your career goals, life goals, personal goals in a few sentences. My goals are very simple. I want to continue to learn and grow internally and to also  grow Rossario George into an international lifestyle brand. :-)
What is your most appreciated "failure"? 
Not being on the real housewives ... YET!

No comments:

Post a Comment