Sunday, April 21, 2019

Storm Monroe, YouTube Comedy Sensation



Storm Monroe is a 25 year old blogger that is working on his online presence on Youtube and Instagram. Storm is relatively new to blogging but has been obsessed with celebrity news since he was a young child. As an only child that spent a lot of time alone, tv was my comfort. At the time, it sucked but now it helps me when I'm reporting on celebrity news. Storm is single and has no children, but is the proud dog-father of a dog. Storm enjoys traveling and going on new adventures but likes to chill at home too. 

Describe yourself in three sentences.
I appreciate the hustle. When I want something, I go after it. I like what I like. 

Tell us about your childhood. How would you describe your upbringing in a few sentences? How did this effect your adulthood?
My upbringing was interesting. I was raised around people who were country but bougie at the same time. My parents never sugar coated things with me and always treated me like an adult, so it explains how I am today. In one way it robbed me of being a "child" but also made me super mature. 

What motivates you to succeed? Advice for others seeking inspiration?
 Freedom is what motivates me the most. I want control over my income, schedule, life, etc. If a someone is not in control of their life (e.g. daily schedule) then that person is not truly free. For others, I would say to look at the people you don't want to be for inspiration. Figure out who you DONT want to be and work hard as hell to not be that.

Tell us your definition of a "win" and a "loss"?
The definition of a win and loss will vary from person to person. For me, a win is when you accomplish your goals. A loss is when you give up or don't give something you're all. I feel this way because a failure is just another opportunity to learn. 

If you could change something about your past, would you?
I would forego going to college. I should not have went to college because I truly did not know what I wanted to do. You don't need college to get on the internet and talk about celeb news and if Id focused on my online persona from the age of 18 to now...I would probably be earning a great living for myself. 

Sum up your career goals, life goals, personal goals in a few sentences.
I am building my online presence to have a late-night talk show one day. On my show, I want to be uncensored, interview and roast celebs. It would be like a new version of the Howard Stern show. As far life or personal goals, I want to travel to different parts of the world. I have yet to explore Africa or Europe.

What is your most appreciated "failure"?
My most appreciated failure would be the countless videos that I made before anyone started watching them. I got better and better with every video which proves that practice makes perfect. 





10 comments:

  1. Your interview was amazing I want to thank U for inspiring me to do my best!! You will get everything ur heart desires & more. Thank You for being true to urself first & foremost! Congratulations to ur success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Storm, I'm so proud of you. I'm one of your A-one day-oners and plan to follow you everywhere you land!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PLS Do an UPDATED INFORMATIVE Story On CREFLO DOLLAR and his MINISTRIES Regarding the ALLEDGED Indiscretion Sexual Escapade Story AlRt. , Sincerely Anthony?????

    ReplyDelete
  4. I truly enjoyed the Show tonight, thank you so much Storm and Jaguar. Love you guys.


    ReplyDelete
  5. Storm check out wendy williams brother on youtube his name is tommy Williams he said their mother died the Sunday before she did her show.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, i love your interviews with Jaguar

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am really enjoying you Storm I am 63 and you are making me reevaluate some things in my life. I am a very young 63 don’t be h8n 😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  8. Since I found you storm I'm really really infatuated with you I'm 60 years old and I love the way you narrate your story you are upfront no-nonsense person and that's like me I'm straight to the point and I appreciate you continue doing what you do bringing us all the news and the way that you do is exhilarating and fun God bless you storm

    ReplyDelete