Monday, September 16, 2019

Interview With Taran Knight, Fashion and Music Professional!



Taran Knight (Also Known As DARMONE) Is a Fashion Artist, Songwriter, Producer & Co-Owner Of Upcoming New Company “Davis, Smith & Knight Music LLC” Where Their Ultimate Goal Is To Create Timeless Music That Will Unite The World, One Song At a Time. He Has Been Around The Fashion Industry For Around 3 Years & In The Music Business For 2 Years Now. A Spiritual Human Being, Taran Want To Find The True Meaning Of Life, That’s Why He Is On His Journey.

1) Describe yourself in three sentences.

I’m a Spiritual Being. I’m at Peace With Life. I’m 

2) Tell us about your childhood. How would you describe your upbringing in a few sentences? How did this affect your adulthood?

My Childhood Was Something That Brought Me Good & Bad Times. Moreso, I Was Bullied A lot & Made Fun Of For My Looks & Whatnot. It Was Something That Pushed Me To The Brink Of Suicide in 2008. But After Getting The Help I Needed, I’ve Overcame The Obstacles. Told Myself That I’ll Never Let Myself Get To That Point Ever Again.

3) What motivates you to succeed? Advice for others seeking inspiration?

One Thing I’ve Learned Is That Everyday Creates Your History. When I Get a Chance to Inspire & Motivate Others, It’s Such a Blessing Because I Never Thought In a Million Years, That I Could Inspire Many People Like I Did. So As Long As I Can Continue to do That, Then That’s The Motivation I Need. And The Advice I Would Give Others Is To Never Give Up. Follow Your Dreams, But Work Hard Towards Them. A Dream Will Only Stay a Dream, If There’s No Dedication & Hardwork Towards Your Goals.



4) Tell us your definition of a "win" and a "loss"? 

I Never Say I “Lose”. It’s Either I Win or I “Learn”. You Can Never Lose If You Never Give Up.

5) If you could change something about your past, would you?

I’ve Made Mistakes In The Past That I’m Not Proud Of. But I’ve Learn From Them & It Shaped Me Into The Person That I Am Today.

6) Sum up your career goals, life goals, personal goals in a few sentences.

Career Goals? Be Inducted Into The Songwriters Hall Of Fame & Rock ‘N’ Roll Hall Of Fame. I Want to Do Something Really Special For All The Fashion Models in My City Of Detroit. Start a Beautiful Family & Become One Of The Greatest Who Have Ever Lived.


7) What is your most appreciated "failure"?

In The Words Of Dr. Eric Thomas, It Taught Me That if You Want To Succeed, As Bad As You Want to Breath, Then You’ll Be Successful. I’ve Been Rejected More Times Than I’ve Been Selected For Projects. But I Kept Pushing Because I Want to Leave a Legacy. 


8) Where will you be in 10 years?
Life Brings Surprises. I Can Tell Where I Want to Be, But I’ll Take It One Day At a Time. Want to Enjoy The Ride.


9)One word to describe your future?
“Fab” (Fabulous)”



No comments:

Post a Comment