Monday, April 3, 2017

Latonia Martin Answers a Few Fashion Industry Questions

What is your mission?  My mission is to accomplish and be a Black plus size female successful and break the ice for other women in acting modeling which its a wide variety of modeling not just runway .

Explain the background and its purpose.Background is this is a whole new era diversity will change hopefully with the women that are up for the challenge.Purpose to break the barrier and have all shapes sizes color disabilities added to this roster of successful models.

What are some key selling points to your modeling that makes it stand out against competitors?I would hope to stand out as my sign a ram Aries to Ram them with my horns meaning not taking no for an answer and will not give up meaning teach me correct me I wont and will not be defeated.

What are some great accomplishments of your modeling? Learning different types of modeling straight walk personality runway photoshoots and acting is alot like modeling Ive had great teachers and im still learning

What are improvements that you are seeking to make?Learning more and more because knowledge is something you can never take away my mother taught me that.

What upcoming events or releases will you have within the next year?Ive been casted in a role in a new upcoming TV SERIES Undercover Detectives coming soon I play Patience (she is a friend of the wife of a detective thats all i can Director (April Whitaker and producer.Im currently on a Radio tour for the show with the cast Brandi love lovelinked show,Teresa as well.I have the EEE fashion show this month april 22nd it will be a weekend ro remember April 21-23 i will give my social Media info as well.A new york Designer is interested in me as a model so i will be going to New York this year as well so far .






SC @shostoppadamodel 
Ig @Shostoppadamodel 
G+ Latonia Martin 
Twitter @Shostoppadamodel.  
Email her!

No comments:

Post a Comment